- Orders can be placed through our website.
- No changes can be made to an order once it is finalized. Any changes will be treated as a new order. Please check your order carefully before you finalize it.
- Shipping charges calculation is based on actual weight or volumetric weight whichever is higher and destination plus packing cost. It is levy according to the carriers’ standard.
- The shipping charges auto generated by the system.
- Provided full payment has been received and cleared, orders will be delivered within 3 - 4 business days by way of courier or any other similar services.
- Delivery times will vary from one location to another; we cannot guarantee the exact time of arrival or responsible for delays due to circumstances which are beyond our control.
- If any item is short delivered and has been paid for, we will be more than happy to cover the cost of freight in resending the goods as soon as possible.
- We cannot ship to post office boxes, as all orders require your signature upon package delivery. If a package is returned because no one was available to accept it, customers are responsible for all charges incurred in resending the package.
- We relinquish ALL RESPONSIBILITY of the package once it leaves our shop. We promise to do our best and sincerely hope the package will arrive intact; but we cannot be responsible for it if it does not.
- We accept Direct Bank Deposits (within Malaysia) or Credit Card for international orders. All orders must be paid for prior to shipping.
- Payment remits must be in full amount and free from any commission charges by the bank. Failure to made full payment will result in delay in processing your order. Customers are responsible for all bank charges or costs incurred.
- Payments are made payable to Soap Gallery & Marketing (Co. No. JM 0563597-P).
- Due to price fluctuations, price commitment is made on the placement of order only. We endeavour to ensure accurate pricing on our website.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
- All prices are quoted ex-works and do not include shipping & transportation costs.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS
- If an item is out of stock , customer will not be allow to place order for the item.
- Orders left on a "Wait" status or unpaid beyond three (3) business days will be automatically deleted from our system and we will inform customers by email.
- Any orders cancelled by customers will be subject to a restocking fee of 20%, and the balance will be refunded in the form of cheque, we do not allow cash refund.
- We reserved the right not to accept future orders from the customers who have numerous records of pending order that has not been paid for or cancelled.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
- Due to the nature of our products and to ensure the purity of our products, we cannot accept exchange or return on any items that has been used or opened or don't have its original packaging.
- All orders must be checked & lodged within 2 days of receipt & any claims, errors, or discrepancies must be reported immediately. We will not be responsible for any claims made after two (2) days from receipt of your order, nor issue a refund.
- Depend on the circumstances; we may replace the items or make refund. You are responsible for all the expense of returning the items ordered.
- Please note that shipping charges are non-refundable, unless is our error.
- If the items ordered are returned to us due to incorrect address or non-deliverable, unless the return is a result of our error, the shipping charges incurred will be charged to you. Please make sure that your address is correct before submitting the order.
- If an error has been made by us, we will gladly pay for return shipment. If customer requires urgent re-dispatch, it will be necessary to pay for goods at the time the re-order is lodged, which will then be refunded when we receive the returned goods.
- Errors made by clients when placing their order can be returned if reported within 2 days and products are unopened. This will incur the 20% restocking fee. This includes change of mind returns also. Goods must arrive in re-saleable condition. Return cost will be at customer's expense. 20% Restocking Fee covers costs of time and labour involved with returning goods.
- Goods must be re-packed carefully for return and the package must include a letter identifying your invoice number, name, and contact information as well as why the goods are being returned.
- Whether you require a refund or a replacement, it is important to provide as much detail as possible about what you are returning so that the return can be processed accurately & promptly.
- Some of our products come from natural sources. They are subject to a normal range of variations in color, texture, odor etc. These variations can be due to seasonal changes such as temperature, rainfall, sunlight and other variables. These differences from batch to batch are normal and are not regarded as defects in the product quality. We cannot accept returns due to these variations.
- Send the return package (postmark within 14 days of receipt) by mail to: 12, Jalan Ekoperniagaan 1/19, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
- Amount more than RM5.00 will be refunded by cheque. No cash refunds are allowed. Please note that we only send the replacement items or refund upon received of the returned items.
- We will notify you by e-mail once received the returned items. The refunds process will takes about ten (10) working days.
- The stability & nature of our products may be altered depending on storage conditions, or when used in combination with other ingredients. This is beyond our control & we cannot accept any liability in this regard.
- The information contained in this website is provided in good faith but makes no representation as to its comprehensiveness or accuracy.
- This website is thus, intended only as a guide to the appropriate precautionary handling of the material by properly trained personnel using this product.
- Individuals receiving this information must exercise their independent judgment in determining its appropriateness for a particular purpose.
- As the ordinary or otherwise use(s) of this product is outside our control, no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, is made as to the effect(s) of such use(s), (including damage or injury), or the results obtained.
- We expressly disclaim responsibility as to the ordinary or otherwise use(s). Furthermore, nothing contained herein should be considered as a recommendation by us as to the fitness for any use. Our liability is limited to the value of the goods and does not include any consequential loss.
- We shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- We shall not be responsible for any damages resulting from use of or reliance upon this information.
- The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products, including intellectual property rights of third parties.
- By purchasing and using ingredients and products sold by us, you agree that you are knowledgeable about the safe, appropriate storage and use of the ingredients and products that you purchase. You agree to carefully inspect all items upon arrival and report any problems or need for replacement immediately. You agree that you will not hold us liable for any problems that arise from your storage and use of the ingredients or products. You will assume all product liability for the final products/creations that you make using ingredients purchased from us.
- By placing an order with www.soapgallery.my you have agreed to our policies.
- www.soapgallery.my is owned and managed by Soap Gallery & Marketing. Any reference to www.soapgallery.my shall include reference to Soap Gallery & Marketing.
- CONDITIONS OF USE
We do not offer medical advice, nor is anything contained on its pages intended to constitute professional advice for medical diagnosis or treatment. If you contact us, the response is not intended as medical or professional advice, nor can it be relied upon for medical, legal or financial decisions. In NO event shall we be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of business income or profit, business interruption, loss of data, manufacturing damages, or any other loss whatsoever) arising out of, or in connection with us. Permission to reprint, digitally reproduce any page, duplicate text from a page, or to duplicate graphic material is expressly prohibited.
NOTE TO PARENT
We encourage children to consult with their parents before submitting any information to any website, including ours. We encourage parents to supervise their children online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a kid-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing their name, address, and other personal information online without parental permission.